Going for an SEO interview? Wouldn’t it be nice to know what you’re going to get asked? That’s what Neil’s Recruitment are here for because we’ve asked the audience (some of the industry’s top SEO hiring managers) what they would ask in an interview.
What they will Ask
I have picked out 10 questions from the pack that I think are either essential to cover or may catch you out. As always don’t forget these are just a few ideas and it’s important to prepare thoroughly outside of the questions below.
- What was the last thing you found interesting online?
- Do you think Google has changed the world?
- What are Panda and Penguin and what impact did they have on SEO?
- What role does SEO play in the digital marketing mix?
- How would you roll out an offsite strategy?
- What is duplicate content and why does it hurt SEO performance?
- Which tools and metrics might you use to measure SEO?
- If I were to ask you to perform a VLOOKUP or create a Pivot Table from a set of data in Excel, would you feel comfortable doing it?
- What methods and resources do you employ keep up-to-speed with SEO?
- What are your SEO predictions for this year?
Tips to stay up to date:
Don’t forget that if you have any questions for us don’t hesitate to give us a call or email us here.